Our conference is your conference and your attendance means that you share our vision for a happier and healthier Indian Country. We recognize that working together makes our impact stronger, our reach more expansive, and our voices reverberate even louder.
The Tribal Public Health Conference 2023 (TPHC2023) will be hosted by the Choctaw Casino & Resort in Durant, Oklahoma on April 11–13, 2023.
This year, the Tribal Public Health Conference is officially back to an in-person event! We are excited to be celebrating the 15th annual Tribal Public Health Conference and the 50th Anniversary of our Southern Plains Tribal Health Board organization. Our conference committee is planning a jam-packed event with well-respected keynotes, networking opportunities, a contest PowWow, Indigenous Fashion Show, and a few thoughtful surprises.
The Tribal Public Health Conference will offer you a unique opportunity to convene with data-driven thought leaders, solution-based advocates, and professionals in tribal public health from a wide-range of backgrounds, including:
- Tribal partners
- Tribal elders
- Health organizations (tribal, IHS, urban, state)
- Clinicians and public health professionals
- Healthcare providers
- Elected tribal leaders
- Youth groundshakers and students
- Healthy Living grantees
- Turning Point coalitions
- Legislators and policy makers
- Tribal education professionals
The registration fee for General Admission tickets is $95.00 and the registration fee for EarlyBird tickets is $75.00.
EarlyBird registration is scheduled to open December 1, 2022 and end on February 23, 2023.
- Go to the Registration page https://tphconference.org/register/ and purchase your ticket by filling out the registration form.
- You will receive a confirmation email with instructions to download the Whova conference app and find the TPHC to start participating.
- Go to the Whova app and check that you can get to the TPHC.
- Check your junk mail folder to see if the confirmation got caught there.
- If there is nothing available for you to see your confirmation, email email@example.com and ask for the Whova confirmation to be sent to you.
The conference agenda draft is typically published in mid-January and the final agenda will be released the last week of January before the conference event. It can be accessed under the top menu item 2023 Experience.
$250 per booth.