Exhibitor registration is closed. All booths have been reserved. Exhibitor registration for TPHC2024 will re-open December 1, 2023. Thank you!
On-Site Exhibitor BoothTribal Public Health Conference 2023 exhibitors will be able to interact in-person with attendees from all across Indian Country at our host venue location. Our conference committees will work closely with our exhibitors to ensure your exhibitor team booth is setup to drive maximum traffic and have multiple communication touch points throughout the three-day conference event. Back by popular demand is the Exhibitor Passport Contest. Through this interactive on-site contest, we’ve gamified the connection with our exhibitors where attendees are able to collect “stamps” for engaging with our exhibitors. The Exhibitor Passport Contest not only amplifies your visibility and services, but also gives all attendees a fun and memorable experience.
- On-site booth + digital listing on Whova Event App
- Organization logo
- Link to organization website
- Adding video URL, live streaming link, company information, promotional offers, and up to 2 documents
- Adding fellow colleagues to help manage the booth (Please note they must already be registered for the conference)
- Lead generation and prize giveaways via the Exhibitor Passport Contest
EXHIBITOR REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
- Booth Fees – $250.00 for 3 days (non-refundable)
- $75 additional charge for electricity
- Choctaw Casino charges an additional handling fee if vendors have their items shipped to the casino (price is based on weight and size).
- Set-up time 7:00 AM on April 11th. Breakdown April 13th at 4:00 PM.
- Each booth will have 1 table and 2 chairs. Wi-Fi is complimentary.
- Additional information will be sent with details regarding exhibitor set-up once registration is complete.
- Registration form and payment must be received by March 15, 2023 to reserve your booth space.
- Questions? Call Jennifer Winfrey at (405) 652-9200 or email email@example.com.
Digital Listing/Exhibitor Booth on the app
At your online exhibitor booth, you can display your logo, contact information, photos, files and documents. Your online exhibitor booth (digital listing) can effectively help you capture leads through promotions and offers where attendees can easily give you their contact information to participate, and you’ll immediately receive their information and be able to follow up through private messaging or group chat. Essentially, you get the best of both worlds—in-person and online app engagement.
In addition to being able to upload pre-recorded video, you can also host live video streaming where attendees can interact with your booth staff.
Whova Exhibitor Guide and Faq
Click on the Whova Exhibitor Guide for step-by-step instructions and a video walkthrough to help build your booth, tips for interacting with attendees, and gathering leads in a virtual environment.
Is the mobile app required to be downloaded?
It is not required, but highly recommended. The Whova mobile app has more editing functionality.
To upload a video, does it matter how long the video is?
We recommend uploading your video to a video platform like YouTube or Vimeo and adding the link to your booth. This method of using a video in your virtual booth doesn’t take up video storage on Whova.
How do I export my leads?
Whova has confirmed that the full lead list will be available for export following the event. Only the primary contact set for your booth can download the leads. If you are unsure what the name/email of your primary contact is, find your exhibitor booth and the email listed for your booth.
Exhibitor Passport Contest: Does our organization need to do anything for this?
You, the exhibitor, won’t need to do anything on your end. We will set the requirements on our end before the Whova app launch date of April 4th, 2023.
How long is the app available after the conference event is over?
Fill out the ‘Exhibitor Registration Form’ below to contact these committee leads. For general questions, visit our Contact Us & FAQ page.
Finance, Sponsors, & Exhibitors Committee